One of the most amazing things to me it to be able to go swimming when ever I want. We've been blessed to have a pool at our new and old apartments. So I was pretty bummed when I broke my leg that I couldn't go swimming for a while. As soon as I got the Doctor's OK I was down at our "new" pool. Off with my stinky brace.
Hoku seemed excited for mommy to come in the pool this time with her.
Until I finally got in....then she was a little hesitant...
....aaaaannnnd completely happy once she was in the water (as usual).
I sure miss our old pool and BBQ area at our former apartment building. But nothing beats being able to take a dip in the pool after a hot sweaty day. I love that our new pool has a great view of the ocean. I'm looking forward to being able to get back to walking on my foot ankle with the help of doing some physical therapy in the sparkling water.





No comments:
Post a Comment