Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our New Apartment!

Finally moved out of our law school apartment!

Here's a tour:

Our entryway:



The Living Room:
The sofa and ottoman are from Rooms Hawaii, the floating shelves are from IKEA, and the sideboard is from Target.




What the couch looked like on the showroom floor:


The pictures on the wall:


The other side of the living room:



Sewing table/desk:


Got the table at Office Depot, to match Scotty's home office desk.  The squares are from Target and the mirror from...Ross!



TV side:





You can kinda see into the kitchen in this picture...beyond the kitchen is the washer and dryer:


Here's a pic of our bedroom...mostly just our bed:


The Home office area:


And finally...the POOL!  It's being re-tiled and resurfaced...looks like they just finished the tiling!


THE END

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how you tied in all the green:) We LOVE LOVE your couch:) I think we want one like that sooner than later! heehee. I think we have that same green throw blanket. It's Tristan's:) I love how you collaged your pics on the wall. Looks like all your interior design classes from BYU have sure come in handy huh? Can you come to our house now? haha. Gaylon would be like, "what?!" haha. Good job though, it's fun to see your cute apartment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Sommer!!!! Alyssa told me she saw photos of your place on your blog (that I didn't know about) so I figured I better check it out!

    ReplyDelete