Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I'm trying to be a blogger
So I've wanted to start blogging for a while but haven't really made the time....plus I think it HAS to be PERFECT or else I can't show it to anyone. Anyway, I'm gonna throw my perfection out the window and let everyone see what's been going on with me the past few years. I think most everyone thinks I fell of the face of the planet or something.....pretty much....been super busy but am enjoying the sunshine that life brings. With a little nudging, encouragement, and inspriation from all my friends' blogs and a LOT of nudging from my little sis Crystal I jumping on the band wagon..... You might want to remind me every once in a while to keep up the posts or there might not be anything..... see ya on the net!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on starting your blog! I'm a big fan of blogging. Hope you and Scott are doing well, your place looks lovely!
ReplyDelete