So my work is going through a huge system conversion and we've been working non-stop. In fact I have to work at least Saturday or Sunday each week until we convert in the middle of May! It has been a long few months. This weekend I worked BOTH Saturday and Sunday and am pretty wiped out. Luckily my boss decided to give me a day off....TODAY! Yay me!
I've been catching up on cleaning up the apartment, doing the laundry and watching Friends! I love Friends, I love watching them, they crack me up. I gotta get working one my Relief Society Stuff, have been a little behind lately...check out our RS blog- it's so much better than my personal one.
Sommer! The blog looks great! Ok, so I haven't gotten to watch Winter Solstice, but I think I'll start in the next couple of days. I can't wait! BTW, what is the email you use to log into blogger? I can add you on my list of viewers, that way you can see our blog. I'm going to add you to our family's blog list of friends. I hope you're ok with that, if not just let me know. Happy blogging!
ReplyDelete