Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BREAKING DAWN!!! (part 1)

I had to make sure my priorities were straight.....or at least "appeared" to be and get my post done of my trip to Utah before posting my awesome, FABULOUS night of "BREAKING DAWN!!!!!"

(I need a moment to stop hyperventilating....)

 I have been looking forward to the premiere FOREVER and have had the date set aside for a day off of work since they announced it. My coworkers think I'm crazy to take a whole day off of work for a movie....but we are talking about making history here people!

I had to be very careful about not obsessing (too much) about the premiere and tried to keep myself occupied....but the couple days leading up to the event were spent having a Twilight Marathon until the wee hours of the morning, and getting ready for our girls night out.

Yes...we made use of the veils once again!!! Aren't we GORGEOUS!!!

IMG_1220
pictured above..Edward's Brides to be: Shelly, Sommer, Marissa, Joelyn, Kali, and Chasity

This year we purchased reserved seats so we didn't have to wait in line super early (although that's usually the fun part-hanging out with all the crazies..).

I worked the day of the premiere and we got together around 8:30pm to get ready. We fixed our hair and make-up.

IMG_1210

We met up with Marissa and my beautiful sister-in-law Chasity (who is looks INCREDIBLE!)....

IMG_1242

Then got together at Ward Theaters for dinner at Dave and Busters. There were lots of twihards there including our 808twilighters and Lorie. . We overheard several people remark "hmmm...there must be a lot of bridal showers going on to night..."hee hee....

IMG_1213

After dinner we took pictures in front of the huge display set up outside the theater. We had people ask to take our pictures with them...like this random guy-which was fun...

IMG_1221


We headed into the theater at 11:55pm just in time to settle in for the AWESOME trailers including Snow White and the Huntsman and HUNGER GAMES!!!!! So we are already in the midst of planning what to wear to the upcoming premieres as we have to wait FOREVER for  Breaking Dawn part 2.

Afterwards we took spent some of our extra energy tossing our bouquets in front of the Bucca Di Peppo statue (don't ask me why..... but that's were we ended up hanging out for a little bit).

IMG_1226
IMG_1227
IMG_1229
IMG_1228

They were handing out Breaking Dawn posters and I took mine home and hung it up in a place where Scotty couldn't object.......the bathroom :oP
IMG_1225

We even got our nails done blood red for the premiere which Shelly shows off nicely with her shaka...

IMG_1224

We had tons of fun and were all giggly smiley girls for the night.


IMG_1223

We ended the evening with one final bouquet toss... can't wait till the next premiere

IMG_1233


....stay tuned for my next annual facebook update!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you are such a Twi-hard!! Looks like such a fun night! I saw it this weekend with my MIL and one of my best friends and I LOVED it! The reviews had me going in with low expectations but really, for me it was awesome! It does stink that we have to wait so long for part 2 though! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun night!! Oh my goodness I was so tired the next day but SO worth it. I'm already ready to go and see it again! Love me some TWILIGHT! :)

    ReplyDelete