When we got home that night I was really sick. I came down with a nasty stomach bug that Scotty seemed to catch too. We were MISERABLE and barely could take care of ourselves let alone Hoku Bear. Thankfully cousins Ana and Olena were willing to come over to watch Hoku while we rested. The poor things, ended up coming down with it that night and missed school. I sure appreciate them braving the sickies to help us out.
At the end of the week. Scotty, Kai, and their dad flew to Hilo to visit Robert who just bought a new house.
They saw the volcano.
Hung out in Rob's awesome kitchen.
And spent a majority of their time helping Rob with yard work.
It looks like such a beautiful property.
and so peaceful.
We sure missed daddy and enjoyed skyping with him as much as possible.

It was his first time away from Hoku Bear
It was nice to have the cousins and grandma over, especially with me having my broken ankle.












No comments:
Post a Comment