Saturday, September 19, 2009

I need to get with it!

I know! I know! I KNOW!!! I haven't been posting FOREVER! There has just been a lot going on with me lately and I haven't made the time to get on and blog. First of all I've had my period for over a month and I am feeling super tired and weak. I went to the doctor and they put me on birth control for one month to stop it but it hasn't helped. In the meantime I am feeling super bloated and uncomfortable. My tummy has been super upset lately too so I am just feeling icky overall. I've also been busy with Church stuff. I have a new Education Counselor and Secretary which is great but I am spending a lot of time getting them familarized with everything. I've also been busy working on Visiting Teaching and the ward missionary program. It's been pretty time consuming. And on top of that I am working so I'm a little wiped to say the least. So I will try and recommit myself once again to get a going. OOOH, one thing that's been pretty good for me is I just got done reading "Sink Reflections". It is this awesome book on how to get more organized and get your house in order. They have a website http://www.flylady.net/. You should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment