Well- if you didn't notice, I changed the title of my blog to be more positive. While "I don't wanna be fat anymore" is REALLY how I feel- I'm noticing that I'm starting to really enjoy blogging about what's going on with me. Maybe one day I'll look back on my posts and they will bring a smile to my face- like a little ray of sunshine! cheesy.... I know..... but cute huh?
Hey your dress looked cute, and I LOVED your shower curtain and magazine holder! Very cute! Check my blog, I made a twirly skirt for Chenoa out of some short jeans. I think I might make a few more to get some use out of her pants. Your fainting business sounded awful! I know how that feels. I wonder if you were dehydrated?!? Sounds like it. I get like that sometimes, but never that bad. You probably need to be drinking more water and gatorade type stuff. I'm excited you're blogging! It's fun to read up on things you're doing!!
ReplyDelete