Saturday, August 8, 2009

My first blog......

We'll this is the first time I've ever blogged in my life! I don't really know what to say only that I am doing this so that there is some sort of accountability for me to loose weight. My lil sis and I created a pack to at least get more healthy. I have been chubby my whole life and I have NEVER felt thin or fit. It has been in the last 5 years that I have categorized myself as FAT. It makes me unhappy......and I have decided that I REALLY need to FINALLY get serious and do something about it.

It's sad that I look like most of my friends that have given birth to 2 or 3 kids, but even sadder that they usually loose the weight shortly after. I've had a long battle with having a hypothyroid and Polysystic Ovarian Syndrome which have contributed to my "since I'm gonna be fat I might as well enjoy my food" attitude. I want to make a goal to just get more healthy.......mainly because it would be devestating if I don't see any results. As you can tell, I'm scepticle about the whole process. I'm currently 197 lbs which is pretty much 200 lbs! I can feel every single pound.....My absolute heaviest has been 203 and I NEVER want to be over 200 again! For now I just don't weigh myself after eating. Let's see how it goes, one day at a time right?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, one day at a time:) You looked good back then:) So did I! haha. Seems like soooo long ago. I think if anything, it'll be good for BOTH of us to become more active and more AWARE of the thing's we're eating. Good luck:) I'm happy you're finally blogging!! Wish you were closer:) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete