Monday, August 10, 2009

Today I worked out with my Wii Active. I decided to do the 30 day challenge about 3 weeks ago and haven't really kept up with it. So I began AGAIN today. I changed my goals though and have chosen to exercise with the program only 3 times this week. I originally set a goal to work out 5 times in 7 days but have become discouraged when I stop after 2 or 3 times in one week. Maybe making smaller steps to working out will help.

Today I was sweating like a pig! I've never understood that expression.....but I was REALLY sweating. I had sweat dripping from my face and actually had a small sweat ring on my shirt! I always like to wear light gray shirts to "show" my work out. I think it's a Rocky thing but one of my goals it to have a huge sweat ring after working out one day! It's stupid....I KNOW! Nevertheless, I was very proud of my efforts in my work out today. The Wii makes you do the work out "correctly" so I believe it when it says I burnt over 225 calories in 36 minutes today. ( I felt every moment)

Hurricane Felicia was supposed to hit Oahu today or tonight sometime but the "Hurricane" is now just a tropical storm. They are expecting to have lots of rainfall tonight and tomorrow. It's been overcast and REALLY HOT and humid here for the past few days. (That's actually probably the reason why I sweated so much in my workout this morning.) Hopefully after the storm passes it will be back to normal with the relief of the trade winds. Then I can go walking at Magic Island beach. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time and hopefully I'll finally be somewhere someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment