Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I almost fainted today!


Well, I was very proud of myself today. I hopped out of bed and decided to work out with my Wii. I am barely on day 5 of my 30 day challenge. It started out pretty good. I haven't gained or lost anything in the past 2 days which is actually good. I was happy to see no weight gain at least. I also was surprised that I could do the squats a little better today. I think my thighs might be getting stronger or so I thought. I was sweating and doing pretty good up til about 18 minutes into the work out when WHAM- I got super dizzy and felt like I was going to throw up! My vision was fuzzy and I had to immediately sit down. That wasn't helping much so I laid down on the couch. After about 3 or 4 minutes I didn't feel any better so I went into my bedroom that still had the AC on from the night before and laid down on the bed. I was sweating a ton and felt REALLY dizzy and sick to my stomach. I ended up laying there on the bed for about 20 to 30 minutes. When I started feeling a little better I got up and noticed I had a huge headache on the whole left side of my head. It was pretty strange. Today has been EXTREMELY hot and HUMID HUMID HUMID!!!!!! It has been so Muggy I can hardly stand it! Hurricane Felicia ended up being a Tropical Depression by the time it hit Oahu, and it has really made the weather here pretty yucky. I think that might have contributed to my little fainting spell this morning. It was AWFUL!

Anyway, I ended up spending the rest of the day sewing at home. I washed the dishes and cleaned up the bathroom and then decided to tackle some sewing projects I've been planning for the past SEVERAL months. I finished 4 baby bath towels that my sister Crystal taught me how to make. Basically you take a hand towel, cut it in half and attach it to a matching regular-sized towel to make a hodded towel for a baby. Tomorrow I have to go to a double baby shower for 2 ladies from church so I had to be motivated to get it done today. I also made a new shower curtain and matching magazine holder for the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment