Just had to share that my Orange creamsicle cupcakes turned out great! I made them for a co-worker who was leaving my office. His favorite cake was orange creamsicle. I made 4 dozen cupcakes for the whole department on my floor where I work down town.
I made the cupcakes the night before and put them in the fridge overnight. I made the frosting the morning of and created my own home made "piping bag" since I lost the little plastic cupler thing that's supposed to hold the piping head in place. I used a gallon ziplock bag and taped the star shaped piping head.
Then I made little swirls on top.
I was so proud of myself. I think they were every bit as good as the new cupcake boutiques popping up everywhere lately, only they didn't cost almost $5.00 each.....maybe I should have charged since everyone LOVED them....not bad for a first try at a new recipe. I included the recipe on our Relief Society Blog http://makikisisters.blogspot.com/ check it out....it was super yummy for the tummy!



No comments:
Post a Comment