Even though I am smiling in this picture taken today when hiking the Wiliwilinui Ridge, I still don't like hiking very much. Scotty on the other hand LOVES it! Today I took 3 spills and ended up wearing the trail home but I felt pretty good once it was over. My hands are still a little raw from the rope portions of the trail but I kinda felt like a real hiker.
At the end we took a picture with my brother-in-law Kai and his wife Chas. Chas didn't even break a sweat on the trail! We had fun and are planning another hike on Saturday against my better judgment. It sure helped to have my mother-in-law Joelyn watch the 2 nieces so we could have a fun double-date, even though hiking isn't so romantic, at least in my book!
At the end we took a picture with my brother-in-law Kai and his wife Chas. Chas didn't even break a sweat on the trail! We had fun and are planning another hike on Saturday against my better judgment. It sure helped to have my mother-in-law Joelyn watch the 2 nieces so we could have a fun double-date, even though hiking isn't so romantic, at least in my book!
The view was incredible and I didn't have any breath left to be taken away, but it was sure nice to see such a great panoramic view of Kaneohe, Kailua, Hawaii Kai, and Honolulu.


Finally! A real post! heehee. JK! I'm glad you posted something about what you guys are up to! And keep 'em comin! I'd love to see more pics of your beautiful views! THANK YOU again for your fun PACKAGE! I loved everything. The kids especially loved those stick things that you dip in chocolate. They thought it was the coolest yummiest thing. Tristan's wearing his chocolate face to bed. Heehee. He gave us all chocolate kisses and said, "na-na-nite....byeeee." (In his cute high baby boy voice!) Miss you! Call me later gator...
ReplyDelete