So I weighed in today. My goal is to aim for 1/2 - 1 lb a week....I'm actually UP .1 lb! Ugh- but I was supposed to work out on Saturday morning and didn't.....Maybe I gained muscle?! HA! Fat chance with the week end I've had- I even set a time to work out with a friend and flaked out. I felt guilty about it all day and then vowed to go walking briskly on Sunday evening, but didn't. I also kinda pigged out after my workout on Friday. I was so incredibly HUNGRY that I kept eating all day long. I was good however and got 8 glasses of water in the whole day.....hmmmm....maybe I stretched out my tummy and had to fill it all up!- yeah that's probably the problem..... LOL!
I did a little better on Saturday with eating. But my water drinking fell to almost non-exisitent this weekend. It's kinda hard to keep reminding myself to keep drinking water when I'm not at work. EVERY Sunday is pretty much Fast Sunday for my and Scotty because we have early morning meetings before church. So I didn't eat anything until after church at 12:00pm which of course by then I shovel stuff in just to get my hunger under control. I ended the evening with a bowl of soup and a dish of ice cream with crumbled oreos on top....it was sure good....but that's why no weight was lost.....as they say the scale doesn't lie.
So 7:00 am this morning I had to report to my Personal Trainer for my last intro visit (I signed up for 3 intro sessions) and fessed up to why I'm still the same weight. I came to the conclusion that because I worked out I felt I DESERVED to have the week-end off. Well a lot good that did me, my trainer reminded me that I actually deserve to work out becasue I help my body a lot more. So I recommited to do better this week and started the day pretty good. I worked out hard core this morning and was super tired after. But I'm feeling a lot more energized.
One of my co-worker's birthday's is today and we ordered food from California Pizza Kitchen. They have a super yummy Mushroom Pizza. But I had also brought a salad, I'm so proud of myself cuz I ate my salad first which filled me up and only ate 1 slice of pizza.
I've also already drunk 33.8 oz of water today- so far I ROCK! I'm finding that I don't eat until I'm full- because I am still learning what that is, mainly I'm gonna try and eat until I am not hungry. So that means eating super slow and paying attention and stop when Icould still eat a lot more. Whew! It's tough but my body will thank me later :o) BTW- this picture make the pizza look HUGE- it's actually only about 9 or 10 inches across so ANYONE could eat the whole thing- that my disclaimer anyway!
I like your "disclaimer." Ha! I really like their BLT pizza! Have you had it? It's got chicken, bacon, lettuc& tomatoes and best of all avocado! It's soooooo good. I used to go there a lot on dates, but now that I'm married we've only gone like once together! Haha. Gaylon would rather pay $5 for pizza I guess. Hehe. I'm glad you're still working out. I think even a lb. Of weight gain can be super discouraging. But who knows, maybe your "aunt flo's" coming to town! Haha. I've been babysitting gaylons cousins son yesterday & today starting at 7 am so I've been too busy to run on my treadmill. He's a good little boy, but Tristan likes to pick on him, so I'm constantly breaking up "altercations.". Haha chenoas good w/ him though. Call me later gator;0)
ReplyDelete