Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Feeling good + sneak peak at a free movie = A pretty nice Monday!

So yesterday marked 2 weeks that I began bootcamp with SoHi Fitness. I could actually feel that I've gotten stronger! It was so AWESOME! It's still super hard to get to bootcamp by 5:30 am and it is still INCREDIBLY hard but I pushed through and feel like I've accomplished my best so far. I'm still very slow and always questions what the heck I'm doing that early in the morning, but it has become very rewarding so far. I am slowing chaning my mindset from "I'm too fat to do this" to "I can't believe how much I can do...what other possiblities are there?"

As far as physically I think I pretty much look the same and my clothes aren't any looser, but I feel a lot different. I'm tired (like always) but I also am noticing that I am feeling a little firmer than before which is AWESOME!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's class.

Besides Bootcamp, yesterday was pretty neat because a few hours before I finished work at 6. My hubby Scotty called and let me know he scored FREE Harry Potter preview tickets! He got them by being an "elite member of yelp" or something. So he picked me up and we went straight there.

I think I need to read the books because I was completely lost. Inception was a TON easier to follow than the movie since I had NO clue. I'm sure there's a bunch of my friends groaning that the tickets were wasted on non-believers or followers of Harry Potter, but it was entertaining. I don't think I can really spoil it for anyone since I didn't really know all the characters- but it was awesome nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment