Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What was life like before smart phones?

So on Friday last week, after we finished leading our last tour at the Temple Openhouse we headed over to Sams Club for me to get my brand new phone........An Android Galaxy Vibrant!
Can I just say....what did I do before having a smart phone?! I LOVE this phone. As soon as I took it out of the box I was in LOVE! I kinda got car sick on the ride home because I couldn't stop playing with all the features and it came with Avitar pre-loaded AND the battery was already charged so I didn't have to wait- instant gratification! So AWESOME. So I've been so busy with my new toy that I haven't really taken any time to update my blog. So far I love all the APPS. I can't believe all the cool stuff that is out there. My favorite so far has got to be Pandora.And having access to the web 24/7 is incredible. I've been keeping track of my scripture reading and have downloaded all the Twilight books to my Kindle app and am in the process of transfering my main email address to gmail. Technology really is a HUGE blessing and I am so grateful to live in the time that we do so that I can have awesomeness at my fingertips! Now I'm sure that there is gonna be much expected from me now that I've been given so much. See ya on facebook.....(when I figure out how to really use it). Oh yeah, since I'm still learning about new technology- sorry to everyone who's getting my requests to be friends for yelp :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment