Monday, May 30, 2011

Vampire lover turns into Zombie.....

ugh it has been quite a month! I have been so busy non-stop and have been EXTREMELY tired!.....seriously I have fallen asleep at every moment I am not actively engaged in something....it's awful! So yeah, I'm thinking I might have sleep apnea :o( I had to go to this sleep class and am scheduled for a sleep study at the end of June....it can't come any sooner and in the meantime I am struggling to stay awake. I was in denial until a month or so ago when my hubby actually recorded me sleeping on his cellphone. I'm not and haven't ever really been a big snorer (is that a word?.....) anyway I USUALLY sleep pretty quietly but after listening to myself  breathe while sleeping I am a little freaked out. What are you supposed to do when you can hear yourself actually stop and then struggle to breathe? It's pretty scary.

Anyway, I looked up some stuff online and have learned alot actually about how terrible it can be to not get enough sleep and the ramifications it can have on your body. So yeah, for now I'm blaming all my problems on sleep apnea! Ha! the good news is that if I DO have sleep apnea then there is a good fix for it...they have these breathing machines you can wear every night and then I can actually be a kind of normal person with a little real shut eye! But if I DON'T then it is REALLY gonna be horrible going thru life THIS TIRED!

I am planning to post some stuff but like I said..I've been a little tired lately and when I'm not sleeping I've actually been pretty productive. Here's what I've done this month

- Visited my sister and her cutie pie kids in Utah
-Hung out with my sister-in-law Pohai
-Planned, organized and executed a HUGE Service Project where we helped someone clean their 1 bedroom apartment.
- Worked full time
-Attended several church meetings
- Helped prepare lunch and find people to be present for a missionary lunch for the WHOLE island
-Sewed a throw blanket for my friend Becky's going away gift
- Went to 3 Pilates classes (the ones with the machines....so AWESOME and FUN!)
-Created a scrapbook for my friend Becky and her family with everyone contributing letters and stuff  for a going away gift from the ward.
-Gone to a few doctor's appointments

.....and since I just got bangs cut I've actually had to at LEAST semi-fix my hair EVERY day! yeah...I'm thinking about growing them out again....but everyone keeps saying I look younger with them....hmmmm....maybe 31 is over the hill!

So while this is a super random post, I am still semi alive-part-zombie-but-still-getting-stuff-done here in good ole Honolulu.....now only to find time to go to the beach- I guess I could nap there.......;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment