Scotty is the most amazing husband and best friend ever! I always knew he'd make a wonderful father and I am glad that after 10 years he finally gets to be one. He does so much for me and Hoku to make our lives special. He provides for all our wants and needs (mostly wants on my part) and he has always been an incredible hands-on-helper.
He nursed me through getting my wisdom teeth out when we were dating and has continued to take care of me everyday especially since I hurt my leg and and ankle .As soon as he gets home from work he devotes his time to Hoku so I can have a break, oftentimes making dinner as well. He supports me in all that I do, no matter how crazy of an idea it is. I know he loves me and our family and there isn't anything I could ever give him to repay all that he does for us. WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!
For Father's Day this year I finally attempted to make a cute gift I saw on Pinterest last year. I'm no photographer but I think the pictures turned out cute....and Scotty was gracious enough not to "critique" it like I probably would have. He even hung it up at his office.
I even made a special card for our Star-Wars-Loving Daddy.
I took pictures of Hoku holding the letters 'D'
and 'A'
and I had my friend Jennifer take a few of me and Hoku together
and then I took some of her and her cuties Bennett and Hana.
Scotty is 6'2" and it's hard to come by ties that actually fit him. Let alone Hawaiian print ties. So I invited Jen and Stephanie over to make ties and I loved it so much I made him 5 extra long Aloha Print ties. (I loved it so much I made even more to sell on my etsy shop too!)
Note the "Wetsuit" seat covers.... this was actually something I bought cuz I wanted it for the car and since I hadn't opened it yet I threw it on the table to make it look like I was more generous.
Extra note: The seat covers turned out pretty lame....get the real ones...
On Father's Day Hoku and I tried to be matchy matchy and I was so happy that daddy wore one of his new ties.
It was a fun stressful experience that paid off pretty well. I'm biased but Hoku is the cutest thing ever! I got these cute shots of Hoku while hobbling around after her.
I love how this one looks like she is saying "Yeah! I got the best daddy ever!"
Happy Father's Day Scotty!










No comments:
Post a Comment