Well her hair fell out all around her head except for the top and all that was left was a little Mohawk patch of hair on the top of her head. She reminded me of one of those 1950's Baby Dolls with the molded hair and sleepy eyes. People would ask if I cut her hair to look like that but NOPE it was all her....
Anyway, that little mop top grew and grew in very funny ways and it was beginning to get in her eyes all the time.
Even though she looks so cute, I hated putting a rubber band in it cuz not matter how gentle I was it seemed I always pulled out a few hairs when I removed it. (She inherited mommy's funny expressions and stink eye)
I felt so sorry for her as she'd rub her eyes to get the hair out of her face.
So I decided to give her a haircut.
I was a little surprised at how much I actually cut off...
Then it didn't seem to curl anymore and I got a little worried.
It's calmed down after a few days... and I love that it's not in her eyes anymore.
I kinda miss her little curly cue but she still is as adorable as ever.
She still has funky hair most of the time.
I'm thinking she might have mommy's fine hair texture after all.
And I'm happy to report her soft curls are returning as her hair grows.













No comments:
Post a Comment