Sunday, July 13, 2014

update on my healing

I'm getting caught up on my Blog posts and this is an old update but I wanted to show the progress my healing is making.

My left leg is noticeably skinnier and not very strong. I'm doing physical therapy once a week and am looking forward to when I can walk again.

I can only imagine the gruesomeness of having to wear a cast for the entire healing period. It is such a blessing to be able to take off my boot.


The bones in my leg and foot throb like crazy and the muscles and skin inside burn and itch like crazy (which I'm told is a good thing as  the nerve endings repair) My skin is peeling and my hubby is a little disappointed that the scars aren't worse. I think they are worse enough but am so happy they are healing nicely.






Hoku loves my wheelchair except for when she gets stuck every so often. (Yes I'm horrible for taking the picture before rescuing her....I couldn't resist).


No comments:

Post a Comment